Friday, January 13, 2012

NYC bound!

This will be my view in a few hours...


Yes, that's right. I'm a few thousand feet up in the air right now (and pretty freaked out, I might add, as I am a scaredy-cat when it comes to flying!) But I'm feeling pretty darn excited none the less because I am on my way to New York City, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!, with the boyfran.

I'll be away until Wednesday so I am apologizing in advance for my lack of posting that will be going on for the next 5 days. Hope you all understand, but a girl needs an awesome vacation every once and a while!

Don't you fret though, pretties. I will be taking TONS of pictures of all of the beautiful moments I will be encountering along the way to share with you all.

On the itenerary:
Central park, empire state building, serendipity deliciousness, ground zero, Ralph Lauren mansion boutique, times square, good food & of course a little shopping. ;)

See you all in a few days!

Ps- if you would like to follow my trip on instagram, I finally started one
Username is noelhallett

Do it, people! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment