Monday, January 23, 2012

Kitchen Love

I found this kitchen that I'm completely lusting for over on Better Homes and Gardens today, and I'm pretty sure I would give a leg, an arm, and probably a few fingers as well to have a kitchen that looked just like this one.


I've always been a lover of classic, white kitchen cabinets, but I think I could really get on board with the idea of having a twist on the classic kitchen with a few rows of gray cabinets. I'm still not budging on the marble counter tops though, so good thing this kitchen has them for me!





The styling in this kitchen is impeccable. The hood range keep the trendy cabinets feeling very traditional, and the hardware and light fixtures add a little bling to the room. The touches of magenta are the perfect accent to the cabinet colors, and don't even get me started on the ceramic oval patterned back splash! Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment