Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Baaaaack

Hi loves!

I've been completely out of touch with the blogging world for the past 5 days and let me tell you, I've missed you tons! I'm already missing my AMAZING New York vay-cay, but it's always nice to be back home.

New York City was everything I had imagined it to be and more! (Thanks again to my lovely boyfriend for taking me on such an awesome trip.) The weather was beyond freezing, but it was worth every single layer I was bundled up in (and there were a lot of them) because I felt that I got to experience a true NYC winter. There was snow and everything!

But it was so cold that it was almost painful to take pictures because that meant I had to peel off my layers of gloves that I was wearing. However, I did get to snap some shots at a few of my most favorite places we visited.

The State of Liberty, herself.

French macaroons & lattes in the Financial District

Times Square (We saw Mama Mia!)

Central Park Exploring

Ground Zero (new towers being built)

Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate and Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

The Empire State Building, 86 floors up. Way too tall for me.

Manhattan from the bay.


Can I go back now, please?


Soon, we shall meet again. Until then, I'll be back here, blogging away!

No comments:

Post a Comment