Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, 2012.

Happy New Year, everyone!


Hope everyone's celebrations looked a little something like this...



Unfortunately I spent the first day of the new year with the stomach flu (and no, it wasn't just a hangover, people!) but I'm hoping bad luck on the first day of the year means good luck for the rest of it? If not, I will just keep telling myself that ;)


Sorry for the lack of posts over the holidays. Between moving, Christmas celebrations, my birthday, mini vacations AND the new year, I had very little free time. But don't you kiddies worry, I'm back and in action!


I already have so much going on in 2012. Most excitingly, my boyfriend surprised me with the most amazing Christmas gift this year- a trip to New York!



Since I have never been before, I am as giddy as a kid in a candy store. What a lucky gal I am, huh? So this week, I have added making our New York itinerary to my agenda. I usually turn to my trusty calendar on my iPhone for my daily routines, but I thought this gold Barbara Wiggins journal would be a chic way to plan my day to day life.


These leather diaries come in an assortment of metallic colors and can be found here.


How will you guys organize your days in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment