Monday, November 21, 2011

This or That?

Hello loves! Hope you all had marvelous weekends.

Mine was very relaxing but went by far too quickly, as usual. I spent most of my time bundled up in my apartment due to the rainy weather, but on Saturday I did get my interior design fix by going over to a friends house and helping her figure out how to arrange her furniture in her new pad. Sometimes a little brainstorming and rearranging is all you need.

There may be a lack of blogging this week due to me trying to cram my week's worth of tasks into the next two days before I go away for the holiday (yay!) so sorry in advance. As I was searching through my archives this afternoon for some inspiration for a quick post, I noticed that I must have really been drawn to this bed frame because I had saved two pictures of it being used in two completely different ways.

pinterest

thedecorista


The first is bold and bohemian, and the second is simple and chic.
What do you think- which style are you more drawn to?

No comments:

Post a Comment