Monday, November 28, 2011

Stylist Shirley Kurata's L.A. Pad

There is nothing that I love more than to be able to get a sneak peak at the inside of insanely creative and stylish people's pads, so when I got my daily Refinery 29 e-mail this morning, I was beyond stoked. As you may have noticed, I stepped out of the blogging world over the holidays, but I'm back and I hope these next few pictures make up for my lack of posting.


The oh-so-adorable Shirley Kurata is an L.A. stylist known for her quirky yet polished sense of style. Not only is she a stylist to stars such as Zooey Deschanel & the Decemberists (to name a few), but she even styles for Rodarte! With such an amazing resume, it's easy to understand how she can decorate such an awesome apartment. She uses mid-century modern furniture and mixes it with pop-culture accessories and whimsical charm to create the ultimate dreamy pad.

Trust me, It won't disappoint.








Check out more About Shirley Kurata and more pictures of her apartment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment