Thursday, November 10, 2011

Country Love

I'm a believer that we all secretly have a little room in our hearts for some good old American country. Even though I hate to admit it- I have had Taylor Swift's greatest hits playing on repeat in my car for about a month! (Ridiculous, I know!) Everything about the country vibe is just so gosh darn cute! The great outdoors, cowboy boots, summer BBQ's- I mean come on, what's not to love?

So it's no surprise that I am going borderline crazy over what I like to call the "Hipster Cowboy/Cowgirl" look. It's a mix of country & industrial looks, and is slightly eclectic. I've already acquired my first AUTHENTIC deer skull (so cool!) from my best friend's Dad, who owns a pretty cool Indian Store in Murphy's, so I think I'm ready to start my "Hipster Cowgirl" collection.

via honestlywtf

via rue mag and classy in the city

via rue mag

via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment