Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beautiful Bookshelves

Here is a post for all of my fellow bookworms out there.

I used to HATE buying books for myself to fulfill all of my reading desires. It seemed much more practical to borrow a book from a friend or the library because, let's face it, books can be pricey. That was until I realized that a great book can be much more than a great read, but a great decor item as well!


But my new love is bookshelves. It probably has something to do with the endless hours I have been putting into browsing for home office inspiration towards my client's project I have been working on. This fun project has left me dreaming of what my own dream future home office will look like. There are many pretty little ideas floating around in my mind, but if one thing is for sure, it is that my office will definitely be rocking an awesome bookshelf.



glitter guide, crate and barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment