Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Macaron Madness


I remember the first time I had a macaron- it was love at first sight. How could you not fall in love with these adorable little french cookies? They look like mini hamburgers on acid in their assortment of neons and pastels. Don't even get me started on the way they taste!

I've been obsessing over the idea of buying some cake displays and putting some of these pretty little guys in one for some fun decor (keeping myself from eating them would be the tricky part). I finally found some inspiration over on the glitter guide. I love how they set the display on top of a few pretty books. What a cute idea for a centerpiece on a coffee table or a kitchen island.

What about you guys, any ideas you've been obsessing over lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment