Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscar Best Dressed List

The Top 10 Best Dressed Women at the 2012 Oscars....
According to me :)

1. Rooney Mara in Givenchy
I didn't want Rooney Mara to be my best dressed because I have to admit, I'm boycotting the American version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because I love the Swedish version oh so much! But come on, she looks amazing. Even with those awful bangs, she can somehow make that harsh look like ethereal.


2. Mara Rudolph in Johanna Johnson
Dang Girl! Lookin' all glamorous and what not. That color and silhouette looks so pretty on her.


3. Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood
This dress is so sleek and modern & her haircut only adds to the perfection.


4. Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture
To my surprise a lot of people weren't huge fans of this look, but I thought she looks so stunning without losing her fun, quirkiness. She never disappoints me.


5.Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
If this isn't the most flattering dress ever then I don't know what is. She looks gorg.


6. Anna Faris in Diane Von Furstenburg
You can't go wrong with all over sequin, and I die for long sleeves and plunging back combinations. So sexy.


7. Esperanza Spalding in Prophetik by Jeff Garner
Love the mix of the structured corset with the loose & casual bottom. So pretty and bohemian while still keeping it glam.


8. Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
Romantic and flawless. No doubt that gold touches look amazing on redheads.


9. Cameron Diaz in Gucci
Okay I admit, the color KINDA washes her out. But I am obsessed with those metallic touches and her hair looks so cute in a bob!


10. Angelina Jolie in Versace
Um... I am cringing just admitting this because I'm not an Angelina fan and her leg flaunt was sooooo ridiculous. But I do love that structured black dress.



What do ya'll think? Do you agree with me or is there anyone you felt that I left out?


all images via elle

No comments:

Post a Comment