Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kate Spade Krazy

Sorry for my unannounced & extremely long break from blogging this past week. I've had quite a few changes going on over here that I just couldn't find the time for this little blog over here. Hope you don't completely hate me for leaving you in the dust!


With that said, I'm getting straight to the point. I've hopped on the Kate Spade bandwagon that everyone else is on. I think it's safe to say I'm going Kate Spade crazy! Check out all of this awesome stuff.


Polka Dot nails at the Kate Spade Fall 2012 Presentation


CYNDY CLUTCH $228

ISABELLA HEELS $328

SAILORS KNOT RING $48

$238

AQUAMARINE STUDS $195

IPHONE CASE $40

EAT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST MAKEUP BAG $78

SUNGLASSES $128

GRACE AVENUE COLLECTION (prices vary)

NOTEBOOKS $18



Isn't it so fun? I want it all!


Go browse the site for yourself, you are sure to find some things you love! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment