Monday, February 6, 2012

DIY Heart Ice Cubes

With Valentine's day just around the corner, I've been oh so happy to be finding Valentine's inspiration EVERYWHERE. I was beginning to feel like I was the only person who enjoyed the holiday still, but I guess I can always depend on the blogging world to still appreciate an excuse to have a day filled with flowers, romance & a few tasty treats. ;)


This Valentine's day I'm trying to share the love with my boy without heading out to dinner & instead making a few cute & delicious treats, so when I found this tutorial on how to make these heart-shapes ice cubes for your milk and cookies, I just had to share.





Not only are they completely adorable, but my boy loves him some oreos, let me tell you.


For directions on how to make these cuties yourself, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment