Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rachel Zoe's New, Chic Home


Brace yourself, this home is BANANAS.

Last night I finally got the chance to catch one of my favorite shows, The Rachel Zoe Project. Luckily, it happened to be the episode where she revealed her newly purchased and decorated home, and of course, I wouldn't have expected any less! Rachel has impeccable style, which is probably why she is one of the most successful stylists out there.

Rachel is known for her own vintage style, which is definitely reflected in the bones of this house. The dark wood touches up against the pure, white walls takes my breath away. It's exactly the home of my dreams. In true, Rachel Zoe style, she keeps the look fresh by adding a mix of vintage accessories with modern furniture. Her color palette is almost purely white, but she adds a few pieces with some pops of color (my favorite).












The dining room is probably my favorite room. But then again, I'm also obsessed with the simple furniture in the bedroom and the entire classic white kitchen with black counter tops. Sigh.... Can I just have this home please?

via humanareal

No comments:

Post a Comment