Thursday, October 13, 2011

Exciting News


Last week I received some extremely exciting news and was asked to decorate a personal office space. I, of course, immediately accepted and was jumping for joy! This is my first real decorating job, since in the past it has just been helping my family and friends with ideas, paint colors and lots of fun shopping. So naturally, after the excitement passed I was growing a little nervous. However, I had my first consultation with my first, REAL client (yay!) and it was so much fun!

My client is lovely and has a gorgeous, newly renovated home in the Outer Richmond district of San Francisco. She mostly works from home and needed some help decorating her home office with functional furniture for her abundance of paperwork and office supplies, and to add a little elegance with a comfortable & classy sitting area for her morning tea.

Now the challenge begins! I have been online browsing and playing with polyvore every free chance I have. I'm extremely excited to start my shopping this weekend. Wish me luck!

Here is a sneak peak of her office as is (she is currently not using it as an office):


I will keep you guys posted on the job and take lots of before and after pictures to post once the job is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment