Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Amber Interior Design

One of my daily blog stops is Amber Interior Design, a blog created by Amber Lewis, an LA-based Interior Decorator who has funky, colorful and amazing style. Her blog gives me more than enough of my daily dose of design inspiration, and she even has an added bonus of being totally hilarious and lovable. So when I saw she had a feature over on The Glitter Guide featuring pictures of her cozy & eclectic LA home, I was jumping for joy.

Her home is the perfect contrast of white walls and pops of bright colors. She is the queen of mixing prints. I honestly don't know how she does it so impeccably! My favorite room is her dining room. It has a bohemian vibe, but still manages to stay chic with modern chairs layered with... FUR! I'm also digging the way she layered her rugs, which is a trend I have seen popping up lately.











If you like what you see, check out Amber's blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment