Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chevron Chic


Current obsession: Chevron Stripes.

I'm blaming it on all the Missoni for Target hype. You are one lucky cat if you got your hands on some of those gorgeous pieces! I was counting down the days until I could snag some of those precious Missoni items, but I just did not see the insane war coming! For those of you who didn't hear, almost the entire Missoni inventory was sold out across the country on the first day it was set out in stores, and the entire Target site crashed because of the crazy amount of traffic! The only way to get some of the pieces is to pay a fortune for them on ebay. Might as well buy the actually Missoni designer brand for the prices they are going for!

Anyway, I'm just ranting. The fact is, I'm still loving everything Chevron.

amber interior design

pinterest, urban outfitters

pinterest

pinterest

pinterest, erin ever after


pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment