Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good Morning!

I can't say that it has been easy for me to get out of bed this past week. The mornings have just been so cold that you would think there was some sort of blizzard going on outside! The only thing that is motivating me right now is knowing that this is my last week of work before the holidays (wah-hoo!).

So, out of bed and off to work I have gone. I am just thankful that my temporary bed of the moment doesn't look nearly as cozy as any of the next few bedrooms I will be showing you. Then I would be having some serious issues because...

I WOULD NEVER LEAVE!

apartment therapy

pinterest

re-nest

pinterest

classy in the city

anthropologie



I'm currently looking for bedroom inspiration as I begin the process of redecorating my room, so expect bedroom inspiration overload for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment